Sunday, March 7, 2010

Winter and other matters
























































Past few weeks have been about snow, snow, snow. There was a little stomach bug in there too -- Susannah was down for the count for a day and I missed school to keep watch, but she was much better within 48 hours. What else . . . turning 31 was nice and mellow. I had homework, and some family time, and a play date, and a nice dinner with Ben. I am also now the (somewhat embarrassed) owner of an iPhone. I used to be embarrassed because I always used to have the crappiest, cheapest cell phone, which never bothered me until I moved to New York. Now I am somewhat embarrassed because my phone is so fancy and pretty and I barely know how to use it. I do, however, know how to take photos and videos with it, so here are some of those.




4 comments:

Moonpie said...

If the iphone means more pictures and videos, then, who cares if you have a fancier phone than most! Thanks for the update and wonderful pics. GMP

Jill said...

Lots of snow and Susannah is probably the best dressed person out in it. What a cute snowsuit!

Goddess Bride said...

My precious monkey looks so cute in her snowsuit, and the shoes are adorable too. Nice to know that Mom and Dad are keeping her in the height of baby fashion. Love the pictures and the videos and the Iphone. YAY!

R and L said...

Who is that little marshmallow?! That photo is so precious.

Happy belated birthday Beth! I'm so impressed with those iphone photes! Go fancy!
xoxoL