Friday, October 17, 2008

The faces of Susannah at almost 5 months








The "had a good nap and had a good snack" face














The "I am tired and sick of photographs" face








The "hey youse guys get outta my way I'm in a hurry" face.












The quintessential Susannah face. Still trying to decipher. Maybe something along the lines of "and I should pay attention to you because..."










The "this towel is fun but not delicious where's my snack" face.














The "ugh Paparazzi" face.












The "Yo can you check out my blog on that thing" face.









The "MOM you're embarrassing me" face.












The happy baby face!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see that adorable face! She is growing up so fast.

Moonpie said...

OH what wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing and for updating the blog. Can't believe she is soon to be 5 months old.

Love, GM MP

Unknown said...

I can't believe how beautiful she gets everyday. I can see through the photographs what a dynamic personality this kid has. How can she not? Love to you all.

Aunt Kelly