Sunday, September 13, 2009

Backing Up: Goodbye August

Susannah spent a good chunk of August in Chattanooga. One trip was for some R&R with mom and the second was for Ibbe's funeral. Ibbe was her great-grandmother and my last remaining grandparent. She was a great lady and treated me like a queen every day of my life. Susannah is well on her way to knowing what it is like to have grandparents like that.

Here's a few snaps from the month.

Chillin with Granddaddy.














Surrounded by trees at this nature preserve we went to in upstate NY. (I have no idea how this underline thing got turned on and now I don't know how to turn it off. Sorry.)



















Discovering at the TN Aquarium that she wants an aquarium of her own!















Stingrays with Grandpa Jim and Grandma Jill are cool.



















Coffee talk with Grandpa Jim.



















Smelling the mint in Jill's garden with Aunt A-Lo.

No comments: