Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ups and Downs

This week Susannah is recovering from a urinary tract infection. She started a new medication Wednesday and has been feeling better every day since. Sunday through Wednesday were not so fun and her fever was making me very very nervous. But she's on the mend now and we're back to enjoying her.

These pictures are from last week when Grandpa Jim and Jill were here. S was a walking machine and even took about a dozen steps in the hallway all by herself! (Though during a repeat mission she butted her head on the wall and wasn't too happy.) Every day could be the day that she lets go of our hands and walks off, so we are watching and waiting.









6 comments:

Moonpie said...

I think we can state unequivocally that lil Sus is walking! And isn't she SO proud of herself! A whole new world opened up for Susannah and Mom and Dad. ALL the sharp corners now have to be covered! Can't wait to see her myself next Friday.
Much love to all GMP

Grandpa Jim said...

Susannah, that Saturday was YOUR day!

Jill said...

Susannah, I need you to come play with me again soon. It was such fun!

Goddess Bride said...

I can't believe my little monkey is walking! I can't wait to walk her all over Chattanooga over Christmas break. Love to you all!
xoxoxoxoxo

Aunt Kelly

Christie said...

This is great news!! I can't wait to see. . .Can't you upload a videa on this blog thing? Are the Aplins coming home for Thanksgiving? If not, I am in the city the week of December 7th!!

great tin said...

ok - maybe it's just me but I see some disco moves goin' on for lil sus. Once again, come what may, that precious girl rocks and she has been blessed with fantastic parents and grandparents!!! Keep on keepin' on lil "new balance!"
XXOOOOXX